Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tweet, Tweet

As you can see, I've been behind in posting on the blog. It's not because in my "new state of mind" I have nothing to say, it's because I've found a new toy - Twitter. Since I got into blogging, I found myself thinking all day long about what I could post. I began obsessing to the point of insanity. I'd come up with single ideas that I wished I could blog about, however I knew that no one would want to read pointless words and thoughts (kind of like this post) so I'd pick a topic and roll with it.

Around this time, Beth started getting into Twitter on her iPhone. Every evening before we went to bed and every morning when we woke up, I'd hear "tweet, tweet" coming from under the covers and I wondered what her fascination with Twitter was - so I decided to check it out. I came to discover that Twitter is nothing but a bunch of people sharing their random thoughts to whoever wanted to listen. THIS IS PERFECT FOR ME! Since my brain is full of random thoughts that I'd love to share with the world I decided to get on Twitter. Long story long - I've been putting more time on my Twoughts (Twitter thoughts) instead of blogging and for those of you who take the time to read my blog, I apologize for taking so long to post something, however I encourage you to follow my pointless dribble comments on Twitter.