Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - Now Shut The F*@& UP

Happy Valentine's Day to all. I hope you get a chance to enjoy being with your friends and loved ones. If you are planning on going out for a movie tonight, please remember to be courteous to those around you and shut the hell up!

Last night I took Beth out for a date. We went to a nice upscale restaurant and followed it up by going to the movies. We went and saw He's Just Not That Into You, which was a funny film that was recommended as a "great date movie". (Yeah, right. It's a great date movie for SINGLE people, but married couples beware!) Anyway, I've never seen so many groups of women in one place. Groups of 5 - 8 woment continued to file in - so I figured this would be a good chick flick, and help me score points with Beth. However, what I did not know is that women love to talk in movies. Okay, maybe this is a general statement, but I've never heard so many people comment during a movie - speculating what the guy was going to do next, guessing how the girl would react. Of course, there were two ladies directly behind me who talked through the entire movie. I wanted to turn around and say, "shut the F*@& Up", but I didn't want to ruin my date with Beth, so I kept my cool. Instead, I just made sure to sit up straight with my big head blocking their vision, and I continued to see what time it was with my BlackBerry's bright screen.

Enjoy the day today, and remember, if you don't love yourself, get a dog. He'll love you.