Sunday, July 27, 2008

4 Days Left / What's Your Favorite Movie?

Four more days until I start a new attitude toward life, so I've got to bitch and complain as much as I can before Aug. 1. I actually have good news, though. In November of 2005, I got an email from Netflix stating that I'm part of a class action lawsuit and that I "may" get something as a result. Funny thing is, I never had a subscription to Netflix. I think I did a free trial or something, but hey - I'm not going to argue. In May of 2006, I got another email stating that the lawsuit was settled and they'll be giving everyone 1 free month. That was great, however it didn't say anything about when my freebie would be given.

Well, today I finally got the email from Netflix telling me how to get my free 1 month subscription. So, it appears my patience paid off. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to make the most out of my 1 month. Whenever I go to Blockbuster, it takes me 30 minutes to pick out one movie, so I'm not sure how I'm going to pick out 3 at a time.

Can you help me out by telling me what your favorite movie is?