Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What Day Is It???

Ever have one of those days when you don't even know what day it is. I walked into Subway this afternoon to take advantage of their daily special. I go there quite often and was knew that that today was turkey breast - my fav. I go up to the counter and ask for the $3.99 daily special of turkey, and the lady says, "today is meatball". WTF? Is she smoking crack? I argued, "no it's supposed to be turkey". She says, "no, meatball. Turkey is Wednesday". Duh - I know that. Today is Wednesday... isn't it? I actually had to check my watch, and of course it showed"TUES". CRAAPP! Now I not only have to pay full price, but I also realize that it's ONLY TUESDAY!!!

I'm really wondering if I'm slowing going insane. I blame it on all the Starbucks coffee...or maybe all the Diet Cokes. Oh well. For those of you who didn't know - TODAY IS TUESDAY!