Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time for a Change

For that one reader I have, I've decided to change up the look of my blog, so if you read this in a feeder, take a minute to visit the blog site itself.  It's been several months since I've touched this personal blog, but it's only because I've got nothing to blog about that anyone would really care to read.  I have, however, enjoyed starting up another blog that is more "business related" (BladesMadeSimple.com).  It's been fun writing that blog because it's about a topic I'm sincerely interested in and I've gotten over 5,000 page views since I started it in October on Wordpress.com (http://kevinbladeguy.wordpress.com/). 

My time has also been devoted to Twitter (www.twitter.com/houstonsproblem).  It amazes me how watching people's comments can be so transfixing.  If I only had a way of watching Twitter feeds on my 52" HDTV.  Maybe that's coming...